Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Bring on October!

I am so excited this morning b/c we have a doctors appointment! I am so interested in seeing what my doctor has to say (and if she'll give me any clue if/when we'll induce) - I feel like it's Christmas!! I will post later if I hear anything. I am still 1.5 weeks away from my due date though so I probably should not get my hopes up too much since I do not have a history of having babies come early (from my one experience with Ali - who came a week late!) but it's hard not to get excited!! We shall see! Now that it is October, it is officially my due date month and I have 11 days until my due date. I love this month and the feeling outside - bring on the cool weather!

Here are some pictures of Ali enjoying the day outside yesterday. She is trying out her "Big Sister" shirt and I just thought she looked hilarious (we had just changed from a pretty dress that turned into a yogurt mess!). This is typically how she walks around our house - walking her stroller with a million purses on it. I am scared she is going to be like her Mama and be a purse fanatic. Notice how the stroller is broken b/c Ali decided she wanted to sit in it and be the baby - and it definitely was not made for that!! Enjoy!





No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones