Tuesday, September 30, 2008

(Soon to be) Big Sis Ali says hello!

I know my past few posts have just been my thoughts and who really cares about that, right? Pictures are much more fun - so here are some of my little bff getting ready to leave for school this morning. Isn't she cute??




This is the reason I smile and laugh every day - and the reason I actually look forward to getting up early in the morning (even though I am always up before this sleepyhead!) - my little Ali! This morning, we were sitting at the table eating cheerios together and I was reading the MDJ. I told Ali that we were in an economic crisis and I told her to tell her daddy so, when Ryan peeped in, she told him - it was sooo cute to hear her say "economic crisis" (or her version of it) and she cracked up afterwards! She is our little light during these not so fun times for our country! We're getting realllly excited that her baby sister will be here very soon!! Hopefully we will know more details tomorrow! Have a great Tuesday!

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones