Wednesday, October 8, 2008

23 months!

Big sister, Ali, has had a big week and today she is 23 months old. Only one more month and my little baby is going to be two - trying to hold off the tears right now! :) She has been such a great girl this past week - she has completely exceeded my expectations and I am so grateful for that. It is already so special for me to watch her and how she interacts and loves her baby sister. It is the most precious thing. I dedicate this post today just to her - she has been so good about sharing the attention this week and has amazed me. Here are a few pictures just of the best big sister in the world:

Where's Ali??

These were taken last Wednesday (before I went into labor and was down in the dumps!) I think I am a bad influence on her!



In time-out. Yes, probably something you do not usually take a picture of but when she goes to time out, it is the cutest thing to me!

Being silly

Ali Patrick or Hannah Montana?

Playing with her babies. All of her stuffed animals are her babies now.

Trying the bassinet out - I think she is a little big (and this made me a little nervous but still a cute picture!)

Big Sister Ali



Ali LOVES her new keyboard - thanks Uncle Sig and Frances!

So excited that Great-Grandmommy and Great-Granddaddy came to visit!

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones