Thursday, October 16, 2008

Two weeks old - already!!

Well, sweet baby Rhodes turns two weeks old today. I have no idea where time goes!! I guess the first few weeks of newbornhood are filled with sleeping/eating and eating again and days just seem to fly by. Rhodes and I have not really left the house since she is so young, but, since she turned 2 weeks today - I decided to take her out for a little stroll around the neighborhood and it was so nice to get out!! I was walking all the time before she was born and I have missed being outside - I've been going so stir crazy!! The only time I have left the house has been to take Ali to music class this week (which was so good for me to get to spend some good quality time with the princess!), to take the girls to my parent's house yesterday while the cleaning lady was here and to take Rhdoes to the doctor twice. This Monday we went for an early 2 week appointment (our doctor is out of town today) and it was my first time venturing out with just Rhodes, all by myself. I forgot what it was like to tote around a baby carrier - but she was SUCH a great baby! So peaceful and so little crying while we had to wait at the doctors office - I was amazed! She was in the 75% across the board. Her weight was up to 8 lbs, height was 20 1/4, and her head circumference was 14 1/4. She is growing, growing, and growing!! Here are a few pictures from our week of my two little girls!










No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones