Sunday, October 12, 2008

October 12th

Well, today is October 12th - my official due date! I am so happy this day is here and I am not in the hospital - but, home with a 10 day old baby girl. We have loved every minute of these last 10 days and I couldn't imagine having to wait until today to actually meet Virginia Rhodes. Tomorrow, Ryan is heading back to work and I am so sad about it. My emotions have been crazy today (I blame the postpartum hormones!) and I sure am going to miss having Ryan here - it has just been so nice to get to be with him and have him here to help! Rhodes sleeps so much these days and I really think we will be okay but I am still a little bit nervous abou the transition tomorrow - mainly with feeding Rhodes and Ali wanting to play. I am hoping to get out of the house for a little bit tomorrow to go to music class with Ali b/c I have been going completely stir crazy in this house and have missed getting to spend any quality time with Ali. On the other hand, I have loved every single second I have had with Rhodes. It is just a learning experience for me to figure out how to balance life with two sweet girls - and so far it is going great!! I think I am pushing myself a little much as I keep showing signs (that the doctor told me to look for and to rest more if I have them) but it is just so hard to sit around and not clean the house, do laundry, pick up Ali, etc when you are used to doing it every day. I can not just sit here and let my house go dirty and Ryan has been a huge help - but, I still like to keep busy and cleaning and I probably just need to relax a bit! Anyway, here are a few pictures from this weekend!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Jamie! Congratulations to the whole family. I had to come by the blog to see some pictures. I just couldn't make do with the only wee tiny one on Sweeney's phone! How sweet. Will look forward to seeing your girls in person sometime soon.

In the meantime - don't be hard on yourself, and do rest when you need to.
Sonja

Jennifer & Jimmy said...

I love your blog! I know you are enjoying your 2 precious girls!
~Jennifer


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones