Sunday, October 19, 2008

Happy 175th Anniversary Marietta FUMC!

This morning, we ventured out with both of the girls to the 175th anniversary celebration at our church. You can read more about it by going here: http://mariettafumc.org/templates/System/details.asp?id=43733&PID=622748&Style=

We had church service outside by the new pavillon and it was so special to me! I loved having both of the girls there with us - since this was such a big day for our church! It made it extra special b/c the beautiful new pavillon was dedicated in honor of my grandparents, Steve and Virginia Tumlin. When Dr. Sam mentioned that during the sermon, it really touched me b/c I am so proud of our church and for our history within the church. I only hope we can continue to support and be apart of this amazing church and its history for many more generations and years to come!

Here are the only pictures I got from today of the girls out. The last picture is of the new pavillon - isn't it beautiful?



No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones