Friday, October 3, 2008

She's here!

As I type this, I am sitting at Kennestone Hospital with a tiny princess asleep on my lap! Virginia Rhodes Patrick came into this world last night at 10:31 PM weighing in at 7 lbs 13 oz (a little bit bigger than 7 lb 8 oz big sis) and 19 1/4 inches long (same as Ali!). More details to come later! She is absolutely perfect and the three of us are in love with her. Ali came to meet her baby sister today and it was love at first sight. She kept wanting to hold her and when Rhodes would cry (we think we are going to call her Rhodes but still not 100% sure!), Ali would say "it's okay" very sweetly. I will try to post pictures sometime when we get home although it is looking like that won't be until Sunday! (ugh! We are already so tired of being here and want to be in our home again!) I thank the Lord for this precious blessing. We can not believe that she is here and can't wait for everyone to meet her! God is so good!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see pictures!!! I love the name Rhodes. :)

Emmy


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones