Thursday, September 4, 2008

Pictures that make me smile

I just found these pictures on my camera and thought I would share. It seems whenever I see Ali home with her daddy - I come home to find pictures of her acting silly on my camera. These were taken about two weeks ago - just of Ali playing in her playroom. (Thanks to Aunt Kate for her cash register!) She loves to play and prefers to play with us - but I am catching her more and more these days playing on her own! Here are just a few pictures of my favorite little girl (soon to be sharing that title with her little sis!)





When we bought our house - we did not happen to notice that a window pane was missing on the door to the playroom (the door is always wide open and you can only really notice it when it is closed.) We thought about replacing it but thank goodness we didn't b/c it is the perfect height for Ali to stick her head out and talk to us and just the perfect spot for her grab ahold of the door to shut it. (She is VERY into shutting doors lately!) Here are some more pictures Ryan took of Ali playing in her little peephole and being goofy with her daddy! This first picture reminds me so much of a goofy Ryan face!




And making faces on the door.... (By the way, she is our little comedian and she KNOWS she is being funny! She keeps us in stitches and knows it!)


No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones