Saturday, September 13, 2008

Go dawgs!

Two posts today! :)

What a difference a year makes! I realized the other day that it has been a year since I became a blognerd! :) I started off with pictures of our little princess at 10 months dressed to impress to pull for the dawgs before the UGA/South Carolina game 2007. We took some pictures of Ali this morning dressed in this year's cheerleading outfit, hoping to pull the dawgs to a victory this year against South Carolina!! I can't believe how much my little girl has grown and that it has been a whole year - she is such a little person now and no longer a baby :( - but so much fun!! Here are some pictures of our little bulldawg! Go dawgs!

Then - September 8, 2007 (10 months old)



Now - September 13, 2008 (22 months old!)

1 comment:

Molly Scarbrough said...

So cute! I love her pom-poms too! Can't wait to meet her baby sister soon.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones