Thursday, September 4, 2008

Mama's little helper

Last night, while I was making dinner - all Ali wanted to do was to be right there under my feet/on the counter/helping me out! I tried to keep her occupied many different ways but nothing seemed to work. Finally, I just poured her a bowl of water and got her to stir it like I was stirring the taco meat and she loved it! I gave her some salt and pepper and she loved making her own soup and being just like her mama! Unfortunately, I need a better step stool (with a railing) to do this again b/c I was worried having her up there but she was in Heaven so we stood side by side cooking our own little meals. I know she is going to be a big helper when she gets a little older! I adore my little assistant!




While I'm at it - I am trying to figure out what to do with Ali's hair. Any suggestions? As you can tell by these photos, it is in an awkward, mullet-type state and needs some work. I love for her to wear it in pigtails and even ponytails (this was a ponytail at one point but she woke up from her nap and the rubberband was hanging on by a thread!) but some days she will let me and some days, there is no way I am getting a rubberband on that head of hers! I'm thinking about giving her her first trim but it kills me after waiting all of this time for hair to have to cut it! If only it would grow a little more on top to keep up with the business in the back! Oh well, we are just so happy to finally have hair - especially now that she is going on two! :)

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones