Sunday, August 31, 2008

A trip down Memory Lane...

Our Little Bulldawg!



Yesterday, we took Ali to Athens for her first tailgating experience! There is absolutely nothing like being in Athens when you haven't been there in awhile (at least for a gameday) to someone who spent four years (plus or minus) there. As soon as we pull in, I start reminiscing about places we had been, how easy/fun life was, etc. etc. I love that city and hope to get back there again soon! We had a great time tailgating and it actually worked out well that it was short b/c Ali and I were both so ready for naps by game time. :) We thought it would be best to head to our condo in Athens and let everyone else go enjoy the game (and heat!) while we attempted to nap! Traffic was bad every time we were in the car, so it was nice to know backroads and I felt so old as I drove around and told my daughter stories that started with "When I was in college" or "This is where your Mama" (as if she cared or could understand me!) but it sure was fun reminiscing. I am so extra sentimental when pregnant! Here are just a few pictures of Ali swinging and posing with Sig and Frances! She loves them and could not wait to see them all morning! Unfortunately these are the only pictures I got b/c I forgot to bring the camera out earlier (it was a rough morning - I was so tired/broke my shoe/broke my necklace/etc) - but here are a few pictures of Ali at her first UGA tailgate. I am sure there will be many more to come! GO DAWGS!



1 comment:

Molly Scarbrough said...

So cute! And I love the new layout :)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones