Saturday, August 16, 2008

Tea Party time!

Ali woke up from a 3.5 hour nap yesterday in the best mood! She immediately wanted to have a tea party (our first real tea party). I tried to get pictures but they are not very good b/c I was so close to her, but you get the idea! (Can you tell by her hair that she had a fantastic nap?! She still looks a little sleepy!) It really was so fun to watch her b/c I have no idea how she knew what to do or how she knew it was a "tea party" - I guess I don't realize the things we/I say and do and how she picks up on everything lately! Oh, how blessed I am to have a little girl (soon to be girls!) to play with and act girly with!!! What fun we have ahead of us!!


And, she even offered some to her Mama.... What a sweet girl!
I love my little Ali Bali! My favorite thing she is doing right now is after anything & everything I do for her (even change her diaper, hand her milk, etc) - she looks at me sweetly and says "Thank you, Mommy!" - it is too cute and melts my heart! Yesterday, we ate lunch at SugarCakes on the square and they gave her a free cookie and she was so excited b/c it was covered with sprinkles. She looked at me and my mom and said "Happy birthday!" Ha!

It is almost 9 a.m. and I am the only one up at the Patrick household, but finally I can hear her in there right now singing "A B C D", etc - time to go get the princess! Have a great weekend!!

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones