Thursday, August 28, 2008

Our little preschooler

Our little girl started preschool this week! She went today and Tuesday and absolutely loved it - which makes her Mama happy! (No one wants to drop off a screaming baby!) Both days, when I dropped her off, she walked right in and didn't even look back. I am excited about all of the new little friends (and boyfriends) this year will bring for Als!

Below are some pictures from her first week at school. I just added the horrible first two to show that Ali did NOT want the paparazzi to take her picture on Tuesday! I was so sad b/c I wanted a cute little "first day of school" picture, but, first, in the morning, the camera was out of batteries! I ran to get some right before pick-up and then, when I attempted (as you see), she was not having it!! She said "No pictures!!" and would try to take the camera from me. It is a hard life being a photographed 21 month old - I understand!



The rest of the pictures are just from this morning and she still was not super cooperative but here are my attempts.






This morning I had a 33W4D appointment and everything looked great. No big updates. I am excited b/c she said at my next appointment, in a little less than 2 weeks, we will have another ultrasound to see how the baby is doing, how much she weighs, etc. So, I am very excited about that!! Can't wait to see the little peanut in my belly one last time before the real deal!

We're heading to Athens this weekend for the game - all three (four!) of us! I hope to get some pictures to post next weekend. GO DAWGS!!!

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones