Sunday, August 24, 2008

Let the Campaign begin!

Yesterday was the official Kick-off party for my dad's campaign and we had such a great time! Luckily Fay did not bring any rain - just tons of wind! Other than trying to hold down checks, bumper stickers, sign in sheets, etc - it was kind of nice to have the wind to keep it very cool. It just felt like a great Fall day (with plenty of wind!) and got me so excited for my favorite season, Fall!!


The kick-off party was a great success and now it is time to get in full gear for the campaign! I, of course, think my dad hung the moon and am looking forward to working as hard as I can for this upcoming election(well, as much as a 33 week + pregnant woman can!). Personally, I am thinking Ali will be his little good luck charm too! Two years ago, when he was running for re-election (they run every TWO years!), I was actually in labor with Ali the entire election day - November 7, 2006. I thank the Lord Dad was unopposed b/c I know that would have been so hard for him since I am a complete daddy's girl (and the only daughter) and knowing how much he adores Ali. Ali waited to come into this world a little after midnight (12:44)- I think she just wanted to hold off until after Election day b/c she did not want to have to share the spotlight with anyone else. :) Below are a few pictures of our family at the beginning of the party. Thank you so much to Cindy Suto for such great pictures of a fun day!

Can you tell how windy it is??

Two of my favorite people in the whole world!
Giving her Big Papa a kiss!
And, their reactions afterwards... (I thought this was cute!)
Ali with her Mimi and Big Papa


The whole Tumlin clan! Ashley, Ty (the newlyweds!), Mom, Dad, Me/Baby sister, Ali, Ryan, Frances (Sig's girlfriend), and Sig (I can not believe I am putting pictures up of me at 33 weeks pregnant but I am making myself get over it so I can share our family photos!) Our little family of 4! (I know I look like this baby is coming any day now - as people love to tell me - but I still have 7 weeks til my due date!)



Go Thunder!! We love you and are SO proud of you! Love, Ryan and your three little girls


2 comments:

Amy said...

Aww....what GREAT pictures! And you look absolutely gorgeous!

*Jill* said...

OMG Jamie you look absolutely fabulous!! I hope I'm that cute someday. You have nothing to hide hun, you are such a cute preggers! I pray everything goes well for you in the next 7 weeks.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones