Thursday, August 21, 2008

Weekend Celebrations!

This past weekend was a busy one! We started off with Supper Club on Friday night (which always makes me happy and so grateful for our fun friends!). Then, on Saturday we had Ryan's 10 year reunion - which I had actually been dreading but ended up having a fun time - even though I was ready for bed by 9 p.m.! At the exact same time as the reunion, Ryan's grandparents had a 50th anniversary celebration that we had to miss b/c of the reunion! It worked out well for Ali's sake though - and she was able to go with her Grandmama and Granddaddy! Below are some pictures that Marcia sent me from the big night! Happy 50th Anniversary Great Grandmama and Great Granddaddy! We love you!



Ali playing with Kristen and Great-grandmama

Ali and Great Grandmama

Ali and Great Granddaddy
Then, on Sunday, the Patrick side of the family were so kind to throw a baby shower for me and Jill! Ryan's brother, Evan, and his wife, Jill, are expecting a baby girl a little over 2 weeks before us! Below are just a few pictures from the shower in Covington. We got some great things and even Ali got a few surprises! Thank you so much to Rhonda, Renee, Dana, Libby, and Michelle (I hope I am not forgetting anyone!) for throwing a great shower!


Sweet Ali "helping" her Mama open some presents...
Ali and her cousin, Olivia (Evan and Jill's little girl)
Both of the soon to be big sisters got two "Big Sister" shirts to sport when their little sisters get here. I have to say it is weird for me to see my little baby wearing a "Big sister!" shirt - she is still such a baby to me!

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones