Thursday, February 2, 2012

Excited!

I feel like all I have been blogging about lately is baby P #3 - but, his/her impending arrival is really starting to become real - and I am feeling overcome with excitement of meeting this little one and finding out if we will have a complete family with 3 little girls or 2 little girls and a little boy! It is going to be such a crazy/exciting moment to find out...after all this time!! :) The girls are getting really excited - Ali told me today that she doesn't want it to be a surprise anymore and she was ready to know what it is. I think the fact that we took dinner to two good friends tonight that just had babies (one girl and one boy) did the trick...she is SO excited! I just hope the excitement continues once the baby gets here and reality sets in. :) The past week and a half we have met 3 new January babies that will be baby P's boyfriend/girlfriend and it has gotten me so excited. They have all handled the transition so well and seem to be doing great and it really helps me to feel relaxed, excited and ready for our little one to get here!

This morning, I went in for my 37 week checkup and everything looked great. I am progressing along and Dr. Cauthen got me really excited in realizing that there is always a chance this baby could be here sooner than later - but, hopefully, it will stay put for at least another week. :) I plan to soak up this next week (or weeks) with my two little girls and enjoy our sweet time together. I know we will still get plenty of time once our newest addition, but things will definitely be different and a transition at first! Today, despite that it was February 2nd and Groundhog day, we had temperatures in the high 60s and it was gorgeous outside. I picked the girls up after lunch bunch and we headed to the square for ice cream and playtime on the train. Love my two girls so much and can't wait to see them as new big sisters soon!

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones