Friday, February 10, 2012

It's hard to believe....

That I just registered my baby girl for Kindergarten!!! Mamas of little ones - as cliche as it sounds - love these moments, they go by waaay too fast. I feel like I should be the one home with my first baby, not signing this sweet, smiling, light of my life up for Kindergarten! I am so, so excited for her and going to enjoy the excitement for now, before the reality sets in in 6 months and my baby girl takes her next big leap to Kindergarten! (I'm going to be a mess!!) I know this girl is going to do big things and I loved seeing her smiling face today skipping with excitement up to her next big school to get registered! She can't wait to be a West Side Stinger!! :)

1 comment:

Amy said...

Oh my gosh, I can't believe it either! But what sweet pictures of Ali...and how cute is she in her little boots! :)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones