Saturday, February 4, 2012

Father/Daughter Date Night #1

I get giddy with excitement thinking about moments like these...daddy/daughter date nights. I don't know if it's the memories they bring back of special times with my own dad or the special memories that I know are being made, but I was so excited to sign the girls up for Chick-fil-a's Daddy/Daughter date night. The girls (especially Ali) were so excited about getting ready in their rooms where Daddy could not see them. They had their makeup done, hair curled (well, just Ali - Rhodes was in a hyper mood!), pearls on, and waited in their room for daddy to come "pick them up" for their big date. If only I had a video of the sweet giggles of excitement I was hearing as we heard him approaching their door. Sweet, sweet memories that I hope all three of them treasure always! :)




Can't wait for these three to get back so I can hear about their fun night out! Until then, I have my pjs on (it's 5 pm) and am catching up on some Real Housewives episodes - enjoying these quiet moments that I know will be few and far between (even more than they already are!) in the coming weeks/months/years! ;)

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones