Saturday, February 4, 2012

Our family of 4...

Just an update with some pictures of our latest Patrick happenings - just our little family of 4 enjoying life!

Rhodes has been taking swimming lessons on Saturday mornings. She likes it a lot better this time around - getting to go in all by herself. I am hoping to keep her in throughout the rest of Winter/Spring, in hopes that we can be spending lots of time at the pool this summer and I can feel a little more comfortable with 3 kids there! :) She is doing great and we are so proud of her!
Ali had Dr. Seuss day at school where they got to dress up like their favorite Dr. Seuss character and parade around the school. Poor Rhodes really wanted to dress up too - but she enjoyed watching her big sis parade around (I almost let her dress silly but it was picture day for her class so luckily I remembered in time!) Ali chose Cindy Lou Who and was so proud of her hair. She told everyone that her mama worked really hard on it! Ha! (I promise I didn't tell her to say that - I guess she could just tell my frustration from under my breath - trying to get her hair to stand straight up was quite the task!)
For some reason January is always quite the birthday party month in our house! We have made our rounds on our weekends and had lots of fun celebrating with fun friends! I found one picture of Rhodes with some of her friends at Lottie's 3rd birthday party - a princess party! It was precious!
These two make my world go round and I have felt so proud of them lately and what big girls they have turned into - I can't tell you how good it feels to catch them in the act of being nice to each other and playing together! They definitely have their moments (and lots of them) of getting on each other's nerves - but, I really feel like they are little best friends these days and nothing makes a mama prouder! :)

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones