Friday, November 14, 2008

While I'm at it...

A little over 6 weeks ago, I was anxiously awaiting the arrival of our baby #2. I didn't know how life would go when we met this little one or how I could possibly open up my heart to love another baby like I loved Ali...and then I met Rhodes. She is such a sweet baby - laid back and not a big cryer (unless she is hungry which can be often - she is quite the eater!) I think she is going through a growth spurt by the way she has been hungry the last few days and she is already getting so big!! (she also went through one about 3 weeks) She is waking up about once a night - going to bed after her 10/11 feeding, up once and then up again at 6:45/7 (then usually back to bed, but I am up at that point). She has been a good eater from the getgo - the first time I really got to hold her (when she was clean) at the hospital, she was hungry and latched right on and ate for 30 minutes! I was shocked b/c it was a lot different from Ali. This week, she has really started smiling, laughing and cooing and is very active when she's awake and it makes me fall in love with her even more. Here are some pictures of our sweet Rhodes (on Ali's birthday) with her Mama and Daddy!

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones