Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Ali and Mama excited to start off Halloween morning!! (Notice the pumpkins in the background that Ryan worked on until 2 a.m. - way to go, Daddy!)

Baby Rhodes ready to venture out to Target! It was our first outing with just the three of us and we went to Babies R Us and Target! I was a little nervous how things would go - especially b/c it was around lunchtime, but the girls were perfect angels! I was the only one losing my mind - I walked out of Babies R Us and realized I had a huge pack of diapers in the bottom compartment that I did not pay for! Oops - had to run those back inside - I felt like I was losing my mind!

The way Rhodes usually ends up sitting in her car seat (Ali used to do the same thing and it drove me crazy! Does not look comfortable!)

Our little hot dog, Baxter!

Ryan's beloved pumpkins - didn't he do great? (And he got no help from me!) I just counted - he took 18 pictures of the pumpkins - a lot of hard work went into these things!


No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones