Sunday, November 30, 2008

Just the girls

Yesterday, Ryan headed to Athens for the UGA/Tech game bright and early! So glad I did not make it to that one - not only was it bad weather, but also a bad game! (at least for us UGA fans!) I was all worried about Ryan having to go sit out in the cold and rain - but then I got a call from him saying that they were all getting to go sit in my parents' good friends' box for the game! Talk about the perfect to get the luxury of sitting in a box - warm and dry! Ryan was so excited and other than the game, I am pretty sure he had a great time (good enough to be gone for 12 hours) and the girls and I managed to stay afloat on the home front! :) I am pretty sure we watched Frosty the Snowman movie at least 5 times but it is now Ali's favorite movie and repetition is what we do here with a toddler!

Below are some pictures from our day together! (Even though we spend every day together!)

Say cheese!

Aunt Kate came to visit from NYC and brought the girls presents. She is always so good to them and they are so lucky to have her in their life. I just wish we got to see her more! :( It was so fun to get to visit with her and I am looking forward to seeing her again over Christmas! She brought Ali a Cabbage Patch doll for her birthday and as you can see - Ali loves her new "dolly"! She carried her around (and is asleep with her right now) and put her in Rhodes vibrating chair!


She got Rhodes a fun new (pink!) activity mat and Rhodes LOVES it! It was so nice to be able to put her down on something that is just hers (not a hand me down from Ali!) and see her play and play and smile and smile! :) Thanks Aunt Kate! We love and miss you!






No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones