Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Anniversary Ryan!


Ryan and I celebrated our 3rd wedding anniversary on Wednesday night. Seriously, 3 years?? I feel like that sounds not long at all (although it has almost been 9 years since we first started dating so maybe that's it) - especially for all that we've already been through in the past three years - what amazing three years they have been! We got engaged in February 2005 and spent the next 9 months having lots of parties/showers, Ryan graduated law school, I changed jobs, Ryan started his first real job, and we bought our first house in Brookhaven. (At that point, I thought we would be Atlantans forever! ha!) Then, we got married November 26, 2005 in front of about 500 people on a cold and wintery night (perfect b/c I LOVE Christmas and wanted a Christmas/winter them) and it was the most perfect night! (The picture above is the only one I could find on this computer - on our trolley ride with the wedding party on the way to the reception!) Since then, Ryan bought me my first baby (Baxter) for Christmas 2005, I came back to work full time as an accountant with my dad here in Marietta in February 2006, we found out we were pregnant with Ali in March, Ryan changed jobs to SEST in May, Ryan bought a new car, bought a new house and moved to it in October and had Ali in November, then two years later Virginia Rhodes was born. Three years, two babies later, I am so happy that we are here and so thankful for our life together! Ryan is my best friend in the world and sometimes I wonder why he puts up with me and my nuttiness - I am so lucky to have him!

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones