Wednesday, November 19, 2008

What has our Rhodes been up to?

What has Rhodes been up to?? Well, a little bit of this.... (Rolling over)

And this...(Hanging out and holding my pacifier - putting it in my mouth and taking it out!)
And lots of this.... (sleeping - although not usually here - our little pea in the pod)
More sleeping (and getting kisses from my big sis in her princess towel)
What a sleeping beauty! :)

Miss Rhodes is growing up fast! I feel like she is getting so big! She will be 7 weeks tomorrow and it has flown by and we are just falling more and more in love with her every day. This past weekend (Saturday), I decided to put Rhodes on her belly for some tummy time. It was the first time I had really done it b/c Ali used to hate it so much (and would scream so loud!) that I was a little afraid. Rhodes has had a strong neck from the get go and she was just laying there, holding her head up and I left the room - Ryan yelled to tell me she rolled over. I was shocked b/c I feel like it took Ali a lot longer to do it. I came back in and she did it two more times - not just a fluke. When I went to go get Ali's baby book to see if I had written down when she rolled over (b/c I remember worrying that she was never going to roll over- but then she ended up doing everything else like walk, talk, etc early!) and it was not until 4 months!! 5 months both ways - about the time she was sitting up!! It made me realize how different these two sweet girls are already! Rhodes is rolling over at 6 weeks and Ali did not until 4 months, it said Ali slept through the night from week 1 - we are no where near there with Rhodes, Ali started smiling at 1 week and Rhodes started at 6 weeks. I love the differences between the two so far to make them both their own unique little perfect selves! :)

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones