Tuesday, November 11, 2008

2 year appointment

Yesterday, we had Ali's 2 year appointment. I took both of the girls and was a little nervous about how they would go but they both were great. Ali was a perfect little patient - until the end when she had to get a Flu and Hepatitis A shot which caused some tears - poor thing!! I'm not sure if it was the shot or just coincidence but Ali was up all night sick and throwing up - this is a first for us and was not a fun experience. I was so sad for her and just wanted to hold her all night. Rhodes was a complete angel and slept next to me in her bassinet all night - thank goodness she slept through Ali's sick moments and tears! We are at home today recovering - I hope my little princess feels better soon!

I am hoping to get pictures of Ali's birthday celebration up soon - pictures just take so long to download and time is not something I have right now! Here is a report of how Ali's 2 year appointment went.

Height 35 inches (75%)
Weight 28 lbs (75%)
Head 20 (90%)

She has gained a little over 2 lbs since her 18 month check up 5 months ago, grown 2 inches and her head has grown 1/4 inch! My little girl is growing!! I can not wait until Rhodes' 2 month appointment coming up in a few weeks to see how much she has grown. She is just like her big sister and a great eater and thriving! I think she weighs at least 10 lbs (by weighing her on the scale with me) and is growing longer and longer. She reminds me so much of Ali and is cooing all of the time and starting to give me little smiles. She is awake most of the day these days and is becoming so much more interactive - she is such a sweet baby! I am so in love with my two sweet girls and our little family of four!! I also hope to post more pictures of Rhodes asap!

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones