Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Today's the day - get out and vote!!

How can you not vote for this guy? (especially with a sidekick like this in his arms!)


Today is election day and what a big election it is!! Obviously, the big concern throughout our country is who are next president will be - but, we also have our own race here in town that I am praying hard for! I am so glad this day is finally here and the campaigning can stop. This campaign has been a rough one and, living in my dad's district, we have received all kinds of mailers (and one horrible phone call!) with attacks on my dad that are NOT true from his opponent. My only hope is that people look up these ads to find out the truth. It is going to be a close race - especially because of the national race going on - and no matter what I am so proud my dad is my dad! I believe from the bottom of my heart that he is the best candidate for this position, but you never know what will happen! Good luck, Dad! We are so proud of you and love you! :)

On a side note, Rhodes has slept great the last two nights - hallelujah! I am not counting on anything yet b/c it could have just been a fluke - but last night she slept from 10-6:45 - only waking up once at 2:00 to eat! I actually went to bed at 9:30 and Ryan put her to bed so I even got 30 extra minutes of sleep. Oh, the difference some sleep makes!! She is doing great and has grown soo much!! I don't think she looks like a newborn anymore! This is also Ali's birthday week so we are getting excited for a big weekend! Ali tells everyone she sees that it is HER birthday!! She is such a doll!

Anyway - happy Election day! Get out and vote - and pray hard that the right candidates when - no matter who they are! :)

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones