Saturday, November 8, 2008

Ali's birthday week...

I can't believe my little girl is turning two! Time sure does fly! I have always big a big fan of birthdays (especially my own) and now that I have children, I hope to make all of their birthdays extra special. (As I'm sure all parents want to do!) I was so excited on Thursday to go to Ali's class at school to take birthday treats and have a little birthday party! When I got there, I saw the class on the playground, so I snuck by and went to Ali's classroom. They did not come in for about 15 more minutes and I was so giddy in there waiting for her to come in so I could surprise her! Their little class was so cute and I loved getting to see them all in action. I am so proud of my little princess and love seeing her so excited about her birthday. She goes around saying "It's MY birthday!" and when someone asks how old she is going to be she says "I be two!". Here are some pictures of her and her little class at school.

The whole gang

Ali in her birthday hat they gave her

Blowing out the candles on the pretend birthday cake!

Mouthful of cookie!

A few of Ali's favorite friends...

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones