Monday, July 21, 2008

Uncle Ty and Aunt Ashley!

Lately, it seems like Ali has been spending a good amount of time with babysitters and we feel so lucky to have family all around to help out and for Ali to get to spend time with!! Ali is so good too, when we leave her. I always worry a fit will be thrown (like the crying that begins when we drop her off in the nursery at church - I hate it!) but she is quick to just say " Bye bye!" and start playing with the other people she loves. :) On Friday night, Ryan and I went to a Braves game with our Supper Club and had a great time. Uncle Ty and Aunt Ashley were so very generous to offer to keep Ali - I always worry a little while we're gone that they will quickly regret that decision - but, we came back to find out that they all had a great time! (I know Ali did - she was beaming from ear to ear!!) She has been talking about Ty and Ashley ever since and I'm so glad they got to spend some good quality time together.

Ty and Ashley have been married 2 months now and are in the midst of cleaning out/unpacking everything from Ashley's apartment so Ali found a box to play with and keep her entertained!

So easily entertained! I told Ashley that we need to get a box like this at our house - although I am pretty sure our house would be covered in the little peanuts!
For some reason, this picture reminds me of Ty when he was little. Obviously not from my memory, b/c when Ty was 20 months I was not quite born, but from pictures I have seen. I think it's the eyes and the cheeks.
Hanging out with Uncle Ty and Hadley!
I love this one.
Ali and Aunt Ashley!
Thank you so much to Ty and Ashley for keeping Ali! I know yall had plenty to do on Friday and we are so grateful you chose to keep Ali instead! She had such a great time!! (Also, thank you Ashley for sending the pictures)

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones