Monday, July 21, 2008

Pregnancy update!

I forgot to mention in my post from earlier this morning that everything is going great with my pregnancy! Baby #2 is kicking all the time and my belly is getting bigger and bigger. I had my 27week (& 4 day) appointment on Thursday and everything looked great. I was measuring right on target and gained another pound (since my appointment 3 weeks before). I took my glucose test for gestational diabetes and just got a call a minute ago (reminding me to post) that said my score was perfect! Yay! I wasn't really worried about it since I didn't have it last time, but I did eat a ton of cake last week for Ryan's birthday and was scared my sugar levels would be super high. (especially after a cake binge the night before my appointment - I just couldn't resist!) They did tell me that my iron levels were low again so I have to take an iron supplement, but that is no big deal. I had low iron last time too and kind of figured I might have it again b/c my energy levels have been super low lately and the thought of meat, etc makes me kind of sick these days so I have not been good about eating iron-rich foods. Anyway - that's the update for now! I am 28 weeks, 1 day today - less than 12 weeks until my due date - I can not believe it. Welcome 3rd trimester!!!

And, now, a few pictures Ryan caught while I was sitting here typing away.

This is Ali trying to get Ryan to come dance with her in the kitchen.Still wishing she was dancing...

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones