Sunday, July 13, 2008

Getting ready for baby...

So, today I am officially 27 weeks pregnant. No words can describe how fast this pregnancy is flying by for me. Some days I am ready for it to hurry up and then, others, I want things to slow down a bit! Yesterday was the 12th, meaning that 3 months from yesterday is my due date!! It is starting to finally hit me and I am filled with feelings of excitement, anxiousness, nervousness, etc, etc. Today, it is an ugly day outside and I see no reason to leave the house. Ryan and Ali are spending the morning watching Lion King why I start obsessively going through Ali's old clothes, bottles, burp cloths, etc to start getting everything organized, washed, and figure out what all we need to get done the next three short months! Going through these clothes bring back the exciting and crazy feelings I had before Ali got here and when she was a newborn. As much as I feel like she is my little baby, I realize how long ago that now feels to me! I don't even remember what it was like to have a newborn!! Our lives have been filled with so much excitement since November 8, 2006 - every day is something new and exciting - and with all of the events/excitement/etc, it makes newbornhood seem like a long, long time ago! :) But, what an exciting feeling it reminds me of! I can't wait for this little one to get here to meet her big sister!

We were so lucky to have a slow weekend this past weekend, the first one we have had in a long time and probably the last one we will have for awhile! We have been so productive in getting the house ready for the new baby and just getting general household projects done, I feel like I have checked so many things off of my to do list (and Ryan did the same with his honey do list!). :) We have a busy week ahead so hopefully I will get some pictures to share! Maybe even some pictures of the progression of the nursery & Ali's room soon!

Have a great week!

1 comment:

Molly Scarbrough said...

Jamie! I'm so excited for y'all ... I can't wait to see Ali's big girl room, and the nursery. Bring on the pink!!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones