Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th of July!

Happy 4th of July! Ryan left a little while ago for the Peachtree and I am waiting for Ali to get up so we can head to the square for the parade! We went to watch daddy in the Peachtree Road Race last year, but it was tough - so I am happy to stay around here this year and head back up there in a few years when the girls are a little older. We have a full day ahead of us! I hope everyone has a happy 4th!

Here are some pictures from the last few days!

Ali came out of the playroom on Wednesday with two purses on each arm and holding a broom with one her hands. Her hands were definitely full - what a little miss priss she is! :) Unfortunately, by the time I got the camera, she had dropped everything (I think it was too big of a load!), but here is a picture of her with all of the evidence! Check me out..... Little Miss Ponytail!
I decided to try Ali's hair in a pony tail yesterday! It cracked me up every time I looked at her b/c she looked too cute. I can't wait for her hair to get longer and longer and for many more ponytails!!! :)



No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones