Friday, July 18, 2008

Playing with friends!

Last night, I had birthday club at my house (so much fun!), so Ryan and Ali went over to our friends, the Holle's house to hang out and play with Libby and Brian, while Emily was here at b-day club. They live about a block from us and Ali thinks Libby is the bee's knees and her little bff! I asked Ryan to get some pictures of the girls playing b/c they are always hilarious. Unfortunately, the camera was running out of batteries and the girls never stop moving, so the pictures are a little blurry, but I hadn't put up any in awhile and watching Libby and Ali makes my heart smile, so I decided to put them up anyway!!

One of their favorite things to do is to play the "Fridge DJ" in the kitchen and dance. They are quite the pair! Giving eachother sweet hugs!
Playing peek-a-boo!
Ali pretending to go "night night" on Libby's bear...

And Libby telling her night night...


We always have so much fun with our friends, the Holles, and love having them so close! I know that Libby and Ali will be lifelong friends!! Obviously, they had a good time last night b/c it is 8:45 this morning and Ali is still snoozing...with no signs of getting up soon! I better go get showered!

Have a great day!

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones