Saturday, October 23, 2010

Two year stats!

Yesterday, Ali (my helper) and I took Rhodes in for her two year check-up! The girls did great! Rhodes started whimpering as soon as we pulled into the doctors office (every time we go it seems to be for her - and then we've had to go home to the nebulizer - ugh! I kind of want to whimper too!), but once we got in there - they got to color and have fun - the 75 minutes we were in there flew by! :) At the end, both of the girls got the flu mist and then Rhodes got her Hepatitis A shot - she thought about crying, but was distracted by her pretty band-aid (we are BIG band-aid fans...they're practically accessories around here!) and was such a trooper! So proud of my sweet girls!

So...here are the stats:
Height: 35 inches (90%)
Weight: 32 pounds (75%)
Head Circumference: 19.75 (90%)

I went back and looked at Ali's stats and they are actually the exact same height at age 2 (we have pretty tall girls!) and Ali's head was even a little bigger (20 inches!) - but, Rhodes came in weighing 4 pounds more!!! It's crazy to me b/c they now start calculating their BMI at age 2! They didn't tell me Rhodes' though, just told me she was great and growing right on track!

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones