Friday, October 1, 2010

Rhodes' Birthday Eve!

I just tucked my one year old in for the last time as a "one year old" - one last one year old kiss and one last one year old hug! Two years have flown by and tomorrow my baby girl will turn two! Once again, I can not believe it! I love this little face with all of my heart - she is the joy and laughter of our lives and the best hugger on this Earth! :) We took her to La Parilla for our family tradition of birthday dinner tonight for a little pre-birthday celebration! She did great when they came and (loudly) sang to her! So proud of this little girl and love her so! Happy almost birthday to my baby girl, Rhodes!





Love this face!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mimi and Papa love this face too!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones