Monday, April 27, 2009

Loving life!

It's springtime around here and life is good!  Here are a few things that I am loving lately...

Getting to play outside and together (Ali's favorite thing to do is be outside so spring is a happy time around here!)




Pretty flowers!

Grilling out outside....  This past Friday was the perfect night - we grilled out, blew up the moonbounce, and just hung out outside with a glass of wine!  It was so nice outside and it was just so nice to have nothing going on and get to be with just the 4 of us!  Plus, I think I was in bed around 9 p.m. which wasn't too bad either! A few pictures of Ali and her daddy taking over the moonbounce (is that even what you call it? We call it "jumpy thing" around here)



Rhodes sitting up and enjoying the pretty weather...  She has also started scooting backwards - I am enjoying the sitting still in one place as much as I can before it turns to crawling before we know it!
And having a taste of the grass (it was in arms reach so of course it ended up in her mouth!) It looks like the first try may be the last, though! :)

Me and my girls!
Having our picnic outside
Smiley Rhodesy
Yesterday, we headed up to the square for the Taste of Marietta after church..  Not a smart idea to go in our church clothes b/c it was H-O-T and crowded but a lot of fun!  It's days like these that make me so happy we live where we live!  The girls, leaving SEST parking lot...
I think it was a little too hot for poor Rhodes...
Ali, Ryan and I ended up taking Rhodes in for some a/c at the office (thanks to Mimi and Papa who were there!) and we went back out for some fun.  I think Ali's favorite part was her blue ice cream (aka blue raspberry italian ice).  We went to Rita's a few weeks back and she got some blue ice and now she thinks that is ice cream and she LOVES it!  Our little blue monster....
Blue ice cream makes me feel like this!
Wired!
Watching the girls play together some more...I am loving it!
I took my eye off of them for a minute and turn around to find Rhodes with a beautiful necklace on...thanks to her big sis!
And a few for Ali...

Then, today... a reenactment...this time, the necklace became a headband!
My new frame that sums up how I feel these days!

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones