Sunday, April 5, 2009

Daddy's girl

Ryan loves both of his little girls, but this past weekend he got to spend some quality time with Rhodes.  We had a fantastic weekend!  I feel like we got some things checked off our to do list, got to spend a lot of family time together and just got to relax a little - our first weekend in awhile with nothing planned and it was SOO nice!  It was a beautiful day on Saturday and Ali and I went out for a morning together to Barnes  & Noble to buy some books and ended up staying for awhile for story time, etc.  It was some much needed together time - just the two of us - and we had so much fun!  I missed my Rhodesy though and am not used to being away from her! :)  Ryan and Rhodes also had a fun morning.  I always love when I come back to pictures on the camera, taken by Ryan.  I guess Rhodes was doing a lot of moving b/c these were the least blurry of the photo shoot, but I just wanted to share.  Here are some pictures of our littlest princess - even though she is not that much smaller than her big sister!  Ryan and I weighed her today and it looks like she is weighing in at 19 lbs at 6 months! :)  19 pounds of one sweet, perfect little baby!

Do I look like daddy when I wear his hat?





Getting some exercise in my exersaucer! :)


No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones