Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Sweet Ali

Ali has been super sweet lately (although she still has her moments - like when we tell her to say hi/bye to someone, etc).  She has been cracking us up and melting our hearts all at the same time.  I keep wanting to write down things she says so I can remember (and really want to get them/as well as Rhodes' sweet laugh on tape!) so here are a few off the top of my head that she has said the past few days:

When she got out of the bubble bath last night, she looked back and noticed there were still some bubbles on her back/behind.  She looked down and said "Oh my goodness! My bottom!"

I bought a little pink outfit for a friend having a baby and had it out on the counter to wrap.  Ali walked by and saw the gift and figured it was for her, since many times they are!  She pulled the box down (I hadn't wrapped it yet) and opened up the tissue paper and exclaimed "How did you ever know! Oh my goodness - it is so cute! Thank you so very much!"  

She is into adding "very" or "so" into sentences and it makes them so sweet!  There have been a few "Mommy, I love you so very much!"  Tonight, I went out to run errands and I got home to a huge hug and "I'm so glad you're here!"  She knows she is being sweet and she knows we are loving it, so luckily that is causing more sweetness around here!  Too cute!

She has also been slamming doors and Ryan told her to "close the door gently" instead of slamming it.  Tonight, when Ryan was reading her a bedtime story (he's been putting her to bed again these last few nights - yay!), he was reading loud and doing voices, thinking she would love it.  Instead, she said "Daddy, you are loud!  Read it gently!"

Just some Aliisms that I can remember right now....more to come as they come to me! Although, I do know they are soooo much cuter in person!  We love our little Ali Bali!

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones