Friday, February 27, 2009

Sisterly love

I am so ready for spring, warm weather and cute clothes! Today, it was nasty outside so we decided to stay in - so it was nice not to have to bundle the girls up. I found this pants outfit in Ali's closet that my mom bought her at the end of last summer. I remembered that the reason my mom liked it and bought it was because she had actually bought if for Ali the year before (Summer '07) in 12 month size and had just forgotten about it. (She tends to do that! :) Sure enough, I went in Rhodes closet and found the 12 month one hanging up. It's funny to me that in these pictures Ali is wearing a 24 month outfit and Rhodes is wearing a 12 month when they are two years apart! I guess that is what happens with a chubby little baby (just like Ali was at this age) and a string bean, tall 2 year old! Here are pictures from my photo shoot (attempting to find a good picture of both!) of the girls in their accidental matching outfits. I can't wait to see them in some of the dresses this spring that we intentionally bought to match! Oh, the fun of having little girls!



Going in for a kiss....

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones