Thursday, February 19, 2009

Reason # 8,739,085 why I love being a mom

There's nothing more fun than having a little princess(es) run around the house! I love this picture - I was cracking up with her wearing her new earrings!





Sweet Rhodes.....always along for the ride and perfectly content!

I love my girls! Today we went to our friend Emma's princess birthday party and Ali had a ball! All of the girls got to wear their princess gowns and Cinderella came to paint their faces, blow up balloons and put on a magic show. It was a great party and Ali loved the party favors - a princess crown and jewelry. She has been cracking me up ever since - running around in her dress, crown, shoes, and jewelry! Oh, to be a little girl again and to get to do such fun, girly things! At least now I can live through it again by watching my little girls.






No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones