Thursday, February 19, 2009

Meeting baby Lee!

I know I have mentioned before how, in the month of January, a few of our great friends had sweet baby boys - it is so much fun to meet these little ones and introduce them to our little girls that I know will be their lifelong friends! A few weeks ago, the girls got to meet Webb Scarbrough - one of Rhodes' future boyfriends (maybe even Ali's if she likes younger men! :)), but unfortunately I did not bring the camera. I'm sure there will be plenty of pictures in the years to come! Webb's mama and I have been friends all of our lives and now we all even live on the same street! Reasons why I love Marietta!

This past weekend, we went to meet our newest little friend, Lee Smith! We are in love with him already! He is so cute, tiny and full of red hair. Here are a few pictures of Lee meeting the Patrick girls. :)

Lee in a Patrick girl sandwich... Ali is loving that he is snuggling with her...

Waving bye, off to my other girlfriend....


Future lovebirds. Even though they are only about 3.5 months apart - they are also about 11 pounds apart! :)


Looks like Lee may have eyes for an older woman, though! :) Check out that little smile!






No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones