Friday, February 13, 2009

Four Months, 10 days

I feel like I haven't blogged in awhile, so I just wanted to catch everyone up! Our camera has been out of batteries and we have been so busy that I haven't had a chance where I remembered to put new batteries in - so this will be a boring, report blog!

Well, I just took this shot at Rhodes in her swing - long, strong, hefty and healthy! :) Rhodes had her 4 month check up last week and, boy, is she growing! She is 26 inches (97%!), 16 lbs 14 oz (97%!) and her head is 16 1/4 inches (75%). She is growing like a weed and pretty much the happiest baby we know. I'm serious - she NEVER cries. (I should probably knock on wood right now so as not to jinx us!!) I think it's because she is obviously so well fed. :) She is either up smiling & laughing constantly, sleeping or eating. She is SO laid back and it is nice since it is very different from her mama and sister. :) Ryan and I just look at our girls sometimes and say how lucky we are! She is also finally starting to really sleep for us so that is great. Now, if I could just sleep through the night with her instead of worrying that something is wrong if I wake up and she is still asleep! She eats around 8 or 8:30 and then goes to bed and won't eat again until 8 in the morning! Hooray for me! Now, she doesn't usually sleep the whole night through - she will usually wake up and fuss and we will go in and give her her pacifier a few times - but last night, it was a complete full nights sleep - let's hope this is not a fluke! Here is a picture of our sweet baby Rhodes! Ali is napping or I would get a picture of her. She is loving this warm weather and wants to be outside 24/7! Last night, we went out while we waited for Ryan to get home and she just ran around the backyard in circles, chasing her shadow. I can't wait until Rhodes gets bigger, so Ali has a little playmate - although she loves to play with Baxter! We are busy now with gymnastics on Mondays, school on Tuesday and Thursdays and music class on Wednesdays. I'm trying to fit work in in between and finally getting a hang of things! Friday is our day off for fun (if I'm not working) - so it's my favorite day. Today we had Ali's friend little Mimi and her mom over and had so much fun! The girls have also been very lucky the past few weeks to get to spend a day with Mimi and a day with Grandmommy each week! They feel very lucky! So many fun things to do and so little time.

It's a beautiful day outside today so I am sure we will have fun outside again tonight. Hopefully I can get back in the swing of things and take more pictures of all of the fun we are having! Thank Heaven for little girls - I feel like I am the luckiest mom in the world each day as I look at these two sweet (most of the time!) blessings!





No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones