Sunday, June 22, 2008

Some pictures from the weekend

We have had a fun weekend! On Saturday night, we went to my fun friend, Kristi's wedding and it was beautiful! We were excited b/c she invited Ali and with stuff going on ALL of the time - it was nice to have her with us for once! She was completely wired WAY past her bedtime and was tearing it up on the dance floor - I literally had to drag her off and she danced in her carseat the whole way home. The girl loves to dance and I wish I had a videotape of it b/c it is too cute to watch. Here are just some pictures of us getting ready for the wedding!

Ali saw the camera and immediately hopped on the kitchen floor to "sit" and started posing and saying "cheese"!

Ali and her mama - I'm not a big fan of putting pictures up of myself when I am almost 6 months pregnant (24 weeks!!), but since it's of me and my little girl, I had to put it up! Being 5'2" and extremely short waisted = looking like I am about 8 months pregnant at only 5.5 months. :) I am pregnant from head to toe! (But, loving every minute of it!)
Two of my favorite people! Aren't they cute??
Getting ready to go for church on Sunday morning...


Ali did not want to cooperate and pose (but, I wanted to take a picture b/c this is one of my favorite dresses this season)..... Just some pictures of Ali playing peek-a-boo! (Her favorite game!)

This is what I find on my camera when I got home from a wedding shower today! You never know what you'll find when you leave Ali home with her daddy for 2.5 hours! :) Just kidding, Ryan! Someone was a little tired after a great time last night!


1 comment:

*Jill* said...

Jamie you are crazy! You look fabulous and Ali is so precious!! I'm excited for all of you. Does your new little girl have a name yet??


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones