Saturday, June 7, 2008

Playin' in the sun





Today is our last full day in St. Simons - it is amazing how time flies! I have really enjoyed relaxing and being with my family and am sad to see it come to an end and go back to the real world! I considered staying here another week and letting Ryan go back :) (my dad has another legislative conference here next week so they'd be here to help out!) but we have Vacation Bible School next week and I am volunteering and Ali has a little nursery class there - maybe we can work it out to come back for a few weeks later this summer. It is so nice to be at the beach!

Above are just some pictures from Ali playing on the playground today. She is still not a fan of sand (and there was sand on the playground!) - whenever she accidentally touches it she stops immediately like she is stuck in quicksand and starts yelling "Ewwww!" Needless to say, we did not spend much time at the actual beach this trip - which was fine by me! The pool was a big hit for her though so I guess we will be spending lots of time at our pool at home this summer!

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones