Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Ali-isms

While I'm thinking about it, I wanted to remember a few little things Ali does that make our hearts melt or make us crack up! Tonight, I had my tummy out to let Ryan feel baby #2 kicking up a storm and Ali came up and was so cute - we wish we had it on video! She came up and gave the baby a few kisses then said "love you!" - it was too cute! She then, immediately, wanted me to pull down my shirt and cover up the big belly - I don't think she thought it was very appropriate. :) One of Ali's favorite words these days is "walk". She just comes up to one of us with her hand out (to take ours) and says (or directs) "Walk!" like she rules the world! She is quite the little boss. It's her way of getting us to go with her to get her a snack or to go play with her outside or pretty much just go with her to do anything she wants! She is still pretty good about saying "please" and I am trying to get her to add that whenever she tries to direct us where to go. I am so proud of her b/c I have taught her that any time I say "What's the magic word?", she knows to say please. It took a couple of days - the first couple of times I asked that, she tried her best to say "magic word" as her response (although her version sounds a little different!) She is also learning to count to 10 and is almost there! The number she actually struggles with the most is 1 - she prefers to start with 2! (I think b/c I always say "1" to get her going so she just continues) Anyway, just a few notes of some little Ali-isms that she has done in the last hour that I want to remember!

1 comment:

Molly Scarbrough said...

So cute Jamie! Thanks for sharing with us!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones