Saturday, January 14, 2012

V-I-C-T-O-R-Y!

I hope this is my last ranting blog for awhile - but, after my last 2 0r 3, I wanted to share that we are celebrating 1 week of a papi-free household. Hallelujah! :) It has definitely been an interesting week - it went a lot more smoothly than I expected, but Rhodes has had to learn how to soothe herself back to sleep on her own and that was hard at first. I was worried at first b/c the first 3-4 nights, we had a little visitor in our room and I was worried we were breaking one habit, but starting another - but, the last 4 nights have been wonderful! (with zero middle of the night visitors!) Knock on wood - but, I feel like we have won a huge battle here and I am soo excited!! We are spending this weekend (in between birthday parties) getting things ready for baby boy/girl Patrick and I can't wait to check some more things off of the list....so much to be thankful for in 2012 and we feel so blessed! Hopefully one of these days I will catch up on my Christmas blogs of my two favorite little girls! Happy MLK weekend!!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Woo hoo!!! So happy for you! The biggest item on your "Nesting List" gets a big check!!! Have fun with baby prep! :)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones