Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Happy birthday Papa!

I have had pictures I have been meaning to blog about for over a week now and with all of the craziness of tax day, Easter, Spud, etc - I am just now getting around to it!

Happy belated birthday to the first apple of my eye - my dad!! My mom invited us all over last Sunday (4/17) - to celebrate and have dinner with my dad on his birthday! Thank you, Mom, for getting us all together and for a great dinner - we even had all of the dogs, including Spud, there for one last hoorah! The girls loved helping Papa open his presents....



And LOVED his new Wii dance game - Just Dance! What can I say...these girls (and their daddy!) have some moves!


Happy birthday dad - we love you more than you will ever know! :)

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones