Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Mother's Day 2011!

I have so many posts to catch up on, but wanted to start here as I am still excited after a very fun Mother's Day weekend! If you are someone I talk to semi-frequently -you have heard me talk about this trip I had been so excited & anxious about for months! This past weekend, I finally went on this trip - a trip of a lifetime - to the Hamptons! I was so nervous about flying, yet so excited to get to an amazing place and celebrate one of my best friends since zero...this girl.... (on a way in our Expedition to the Hamptons!)
We spent the weekend in an amazing spot - 16 fun girls....70 degree weather with clear skies...and a 10 bedroom/12 bathroom house in Southampton = perfection! I did not take my camera and this does not do it justice - but here is the one picture I got of our massive backyard. This link gives more pictures, but still doesn't do it justice!!

We spent the bachelorette weekend having lots of good girl time, eating lots of good food, and doing lots of fun bachelorette things. Some of the highlights (that I can mention on a blog! :) include...

A trip to this place...Duckwalk Vineyards
An outing to Tate's Bake Shop....
And, finally, on our way out of town - we stopped in one of our favorite breakfast restaurants we found on the island and had a celebrity spotting....Spotted...Lily Bass....(aka Kelly Rutherford of Gossip Girl)...it was a great way to leave our fabulous weekend away! She was literally standing next to us - but AMGW snuck this iphone picture inconspicuously from the restaurant... It really was the perfect weekend!! And as much fun as I had, I was so excited to be going home to my three loves! I thought I was going out to the car to meet them - but found them before I even made it to baggage claim, waiting there, gifts and flowers in hand....the best Mother's Day gift of all was to see their three huge smiles waiting for me! I brought the girls some cool NYC sunglasses :)........
Some of the loot I was given when I saw them.... (Love that Ali says I am "40" years old on this one!)


Best Mother's Day ever. :)

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones