Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Today is the first day of school!

My little Ali B:

Today is your first day of 2 year old preschool! Oh, how excited I am for you and this new adventure! I prayed and prayed about this decision this year to go to FBC and I knew God had big plans for you! I am so excited about your teachers this year, Ms. Garrett and Ms. Valerie - I know that you are in good hands and that they are Christian women that will be such wonderful role models for you! I am also so excited about all of the new little friends you will make this year with your big smile, happy giggles, and sweet demeanor! I got a little sad this morning when I dropped you off, just being emotional, but you walked in like such a big girl straight to Ms. Garrett and didn't look back! We are so very proud of you, big girl, and love you so very much!! I am counting down the next few hours until noon to hear about your first big day! Have a great day!!

Up and ready (and eating cinnamon rolls) for the first day!
Dressed and nametag on - ready to go!
The girls with daddy
And one with Mama!
Enough pictures already!
On our way!
"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones