Tuesday, September 1, 2009

August fun!




We had a busy last weekend in August, yet again! Saturday was especially a crazy busy day for us - Ryan and I ran a 5K together that morning (which was HUGE for me - never been a runner and have been training!), we took Ali and Rhodes to a birthday party for their friend Cooper and Ryan and I went to a 30th birthday party that night! In between all of that fun - Ryan took Ali to the square to ride the Historic Marietta Trolley and she loved it! They have been talking about doing it for awhile b/c Ryan is friends with the owners and Ali was soo excited about it! I made them promise me to get pictures of Ali riding it - and here they are above! Ryan said Ali was so good and talked to the driver and tour guide - she just did not want to ring the bell this time. I know that she is excited about going again sometime soon and next time taking her friends!

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones