Thursday, September 24, 2009

And we're off!


It's official - we have a walker - watch out world! Starting Monday (9/21) - almost 2 weeks shy of her first birthday, Rhodes started officially walking! She has been cruising forever, standing on her own and the Monday before last she started taking 4-5 steps on her own over and over again (I don't count that as official walking!). But, this week, it's the real deal and all she wants to do is practice. Luckily, she is still taking it slow and steady so I am not sweating just yet - but I know she will be running all over the place before we know it! I forgot how much I love this milestone.....besides the fact that I may never be able to sit down again b/c I will be chasing her (and her sister!), Rhodes is already sleeping better - longer naps and sleeping through the night/going to bed wonderfully, and is in the best mood since she is so proud of her new accomplishments. We have a happy household around here! Welcome to the walking world, Rhodes! Don't forget to sit down and get some rest now and then!

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones